Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kindan no Koi wo shiyou


I absolutely love love love this Manga. The story is soo unique and perfect I loved it.

*Lock the fangirl in the closet and puts on her working glasses*

Kindan No Koi wo Shiyou (Let's Make Forbidden Love) is lovely manga revolves around Hisako and Yato (A wolf who can turn to a human at night thanks to the power of the moon). They have different encounters with different supernatural beens and we see their relationship grow.

I really love the story is so unique for what I've read. The art is totally beautiful. I love how she draws Yato(the wolf) So hot *ropes fan girl and trows her in the closet again*

This manga is considered OT older teens since it has a lot of sex between Yato and Hisako.

This manga has two sequels they are: Zoku Kindan No koi wo Shiyou fallowed by Kindan no koi de Ikou

I recommend it You are gonna love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment