Thursday, October 1, 2009

Can't find what your looking for....

Here the situation:

You just head of this really cool manga but when you go online you can't seem to find it anywhere. Gods don't you hate that? I know it happens to me all the time but here are some site where you can most likely find the manga your looking for (if you don't know them)

www.onemanga.com

www.mangafox.com

www.mangavolume.com


Face it don't be too lazy to search online for the stuff your looking for.

Or if your really that lazy and can't seem to find it ANYWHERE send me an e-mail or leave a comment and I will find it for you if is lurking on the bowels of the internet.

I can do this for anime also*



* there is a high possibility where I will not be able to find it for online streaming but I can direct you to direct download.

No comments:

Post a Comment